Field position / Utility Division
Wage is experience based
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Manage civil construction projects including but not limited to new single-family subdivisions and commercial sitework.
· Inspect, identify and access wet utility related deficiencies and compliance with applicable specifications.
· Be able to give clear direction to subordinates and work side by side with team to enhance productivity and stay on schedule
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
· MUST HAVE AT LEAST 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH SUPERVISORY POSITION RELATED TO WET
· Experience with sewer, water and storm drain construction preferably with local knowledge of different municipalities.
· Strong leadership and communication skills
Bilingual in Spanish and English. OSHA training
Yantis Company is an equal opportunity employer (EOO)