Field position (full-time) / Dirt Division
$16 – $19 per hour
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Maintain constant alertness to the multiple concurrent activities of the construction site, including the activities of other employees and contractors, the operation of stationary equipment, and the movement of mobile equipment.
· Safely and properly operate blade/motor grader, regulating height and angle of grader blade to achieve acceptable rough and finish grade in all types of soils and conditions
· Ability to effectively communicate with team members to maximize safety
· Attention to deadlines of assigned tasks
· Must know how to finish base and base pads
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
· 2+ years’ experience in related position
· Required to sit, stand, walk, unrestricted use of hands, reach with hands and arms to lift above their head
· Required to kneel, crouch or stoop, climb ladders, bend at the waist, squat, and crawl in tight or confined spaces to perform the essential functions.
· Movement on uneven terrain is occasionally required to carry out essential duties.
· Valid Driver’s License
Bilingual in Spanish and English.
Yantis Company is an equal opportunity employer (EOO)