Shop position, on-site (full-time)
Wage is experience based
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· The mechanic will be responsible for diagnosing, repairing and maintaining all machines to safe and excellent functioning standards.
· Work safely at all times
· Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
· Ability to safely handle repairs and maintenance of company equipment and machinery and be able to read English manuals, if needed
· OSHA 10 and First Aid Certificate (can be obtained upon employment)
· Ability to lift 50 lbs. and more with assistance
· Ability to twist, stoop, bend, squat, kneel, crawl, climb ladders, climb stairs, walk on uneven ground, work above ground on scaffolds
· Use safety equipment 100% of the time and work in a safe manner
· Must have experience with various types of construction machines, engines, etc.
Yantis Company is an equal opportunity employer (EOO)