Field position (full-time) / Dirt Division
· Knowledge and ability to safely operate backhoe, 320 and 336 size backhoe/excavator.
· Knowledge and ability to safely operate wheel loader, compactor and water truck.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
· Excavator operators should have the physical strength and stamina to stand strenuous work environments, be able to work well as part of a team, and have good decision-making skills.
· Mechanical skills – Excavator operators need to have knowledge of how different types of machinery work, how to repair them, and how the different parts of the machine work together
· Time management – This job requires the ability to complete work projects in an efficient manner and to strict schedules. Applicants need to have good time management skills, and be organized.
· Team-work – Excavator operators work closely with other team members and construction workers. Must have strong interpersonal skills.
· Problem-solving abilities – Ability to troubleshoot any mechanical issues and find a solution. Must be good problem-solvers.
Yantis Company is an equal opportunity employer (EOO)