Field position / Dirt Division
Wage is experience based
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Manage the dirt operations of stormwater related projects
· Manage field personnel
· Inspect, identify and assess any dirt related deficiencies and compliance driven repairs.
· Promote and enforce all applicable safety rules and regulations.
· Adhere to client policies and procedures.
· Document project progress and provide daily updates to Project Management Team.
· Procure necessary jobs materials.
· Identify and assist with resolving potential project related complications.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
· Previous experience of 5+ years supervisory position in earthwork and wet utility construction projects.
· Be able to give clear direction to subordinates and work side by side with team to enhance productivity and stay on schedule
Yantis Company is an equal opportunity employer (EOO)