Field & office position / Operation management
Wage is experience based
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Attending pre-construction meetings where necessary.
· Evaluating plans and specifications for construction projects to ensure conformance with regulations.
· Conducting field inspections to inspect standards of building structures and materials.
· Issuing of violation notices and stop work orders where structures and materials do not comply with regulations.
· Referring deviations and disagreements to project manager and engineer for clarification.
· Maintaining records of documentation.
· Attending close-out meetings of construction projects.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
· Engineering degree or suitable alternative. Preferable but not required.
· 5+ years experience as a Construction Inspector.
· Trained in confined space and OSHA construction safety (10-30 hours).
· Proficient knowledge of fall protection and work zone safety.
· Valid driver’s license.
· Strong communication skills.
· Available to work shifts and over weekends.
· Ability to work in confined spaces.
· Able to work independently and as part of a team.
Yantis Company is an equal opportunity employer (EOO)