Field position (full-time) / Dirt Division
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Maintain constant alertness to the multiple concurrent activities of the construction site, including the activities of other employees and contractors, the operation of stationary equipment, and the movement of mobile equipment.
· Safely and properly operate compactor, regulating necessary parts to achieve acceptable results in all types of soils and conditions
· Ability to effectively communicate with team members to maximize safety
· Attention to deadlines of assigned tasks
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
· 2+ years’ experience in related position
· Required to sit, stand, walk, unrestricted use of hands, reach with hands and arms to lift above their head
· Required to kneel, crouch or stoop, climb ladders, bend at the waist, squat, and crawl in tight or confined spaces to perform the essential functions.
· Movement on uneven terrain is occasionally required to carry out essential duties.
· Valid Driver’s License
Previous experience operating heavy machinery of this sort. Bilingual in Spanish and English.
Yantis Company is an equal opportunity employer (EOO)