Office position / Project management
Wage is experience based
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Communicating with Project Managers regarding project needs and goals.
· Contributing to the planning and development of projects.
· Supporting the coordination and management of projects.
· Researching information as required.
· Performing administrative tasks.
· Keeping track of and reporting on project progress.
· Completing any tasks assigned by the Project Manager in an efficient and timely manner.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
· Degree in business management or a related field required, highly preferred.
· Previous experience in project management or a similar role.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and project management software.
· Highly organized and able to multitask.
· Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Able to work independently and as part of a team.
Yantis Company is an equal opportunity employer (EOO)